728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    HP Pavilion 15 Core i5 (4GB,500GB HDD) 15.6-Inch Windows 8 Laptop


    This laptop packs a lot of features into an incredible price. For your everyday email, browsing, spreadsheets, etc. this machine with its quad-core processor handles everything with ease. I was most impressed as I tried out some more entertaining apps (games) as well as streaming videos - nice and smooth and the system doesn't get hot or every feel like its working hard. For its features, I love the full size keyboard as well as number pad, and there is plenty of memory and hard drive size for what I need.



    One of the coolest new features, which took me some time to get used to, is the ability to use the touch screen. Once I got used to Windows 8 and the touch interface, I've found that if I use anyone else's notebook I wind up touching their screen and am surprised when nothing happens. Its great for quickly browsing through photos, scrolling through web pages and getting around the new Windows 8 interface.

    My only criticism would be that it needs a higher definition screen (which of course would make it more expensive) - so its a qualified criticism.
    If you are ready to ditch your old notebook and jump into the world of touch with a full featured notebook at price that can't be beat, this is the machine for you.

    It retails for 123,200 naira at www.questonlines.com
    • Guest Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: HP Pavilion 15 Core i5 (4GB,500GB HDD) 15.6-Inch Windows 8 Laptop Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Author
    Scroll to Top